WELCOME TO THE HUB!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
- View our upcoming Events/Program Calendar (updated monthly).
- Register and for an upcoming class/program through www.WindsorParkCommunityHub.com (all classes are in CST).
- Participants/community members are welcomed and encouraged to register for as many activities as they wish that are of interest to them! Monthly programs will include a wide spectrum of recreational, educational, wellness and spiritual based activities, as well as life skills training.
- To participate, registrants must have access to an electronic device such as a laptop, tablet, smartphone, as well as internet connectivity as programs will be offered in an online virtual format.
- All programming information and necessary materials will be provided via email and or/ available for pick-up at designated times at our pick-up kiosk located at 1062 Autumnwood Drive.
- Download Zoom/YouTube on your computer or smartphone before your first class.
- Watch your inbox for a personal Zoom/YouTube link (password protected) from info@WindsorParkCommunityHub.com an hour before class.
- Join class through the link and get participating!
- Events listed below are color coded
Family Group Activities
All Age Activities